Real Estate Litigation Attorneys in Philadelphia
Protecting Buyers & Sellers in Pennsylvania & New Jersey
For anyone, purchasing or selling a piece of real estate can be a significant undertaking. That’s because, for most people, their homes are likely the largest investments they will ever make in their lives. That’s why it’s important for either party in a real estate transaction to be acting lawfully and in good faith. As with any critical situation, however, many things can go awry during a closing.
When the worst seems like it’s coming to pass, Weisberg Law can be there to help. Our Philadelphia real estate litigation lawyers help clients reach favorable resolutions to real estate disputes in court. Whether you’re on one side of a transaction or another, we can protect your interests if someone is trying to take advantage of you.
Reach out to Weisberg Law to schedule a free initial consultation with a real estate litigation attorney in Philadelphia. Contact our firm online or call (610) 550-8042 to schedule yours today.
Our Real Estate Litigation Services
If you are encountering a dispute or unlawful activity concerning a transaction for a piece of commercial or residential real estate, Weisberg Law can help you develop a strategy to protect what’s important to you.
We aggressively advocate for clients in several types of real estate matters, such as:
- Real Estate Fraud
- Ownership Disputes
- Boundary Disputes
- Land Use Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions
- Tax Sale Litigation
- Predatory Lending & Fraud
We can also help real estate agents if they need to defend their licenses against unfounded accusations or mitigate the consequences of genuine mistakes. A real estate litigation attorney from Weisberg Law will analyze your situation during your free initial consultation and offers ways that we can help you during the next steps in the process.
Most Common Reasons for Real Estate Litigation
Property disputes are becoming increasingly commonplace in today's real estate market, affecting all types of property owners: from individual homeowners to condominium associations and commercial developers. Some of the most common reasons you may need real estate litigation are:
- Breach of Contract: When a contractual agreement has been reached between both parties, they must adhere to provisions such as the closing date and title clearance stipulated within the sales agreement; failure for either party to do so can be grounds for breach of contract litigation.
- Failure to Disclose a Defect on the Property: Home buyers have the right to legal recourse if a seller fails to reveal known, yet unseen defects. To be actionable, proof must show that not only was this defect discovered after closing on the property but also that it could reasonably have been expected of the defendant in question.
- Breach of Duty or Negligence: Real estate agents have an obligation to uphold the highest legal standards when representing their clients. Not only must they act in the best interest of those clients, but also protect any confidential information at all costs. If they fail to act in the best interest of their client, a negligence or breach of duty lawsuit may be brought against them.
- Specific Performance Failure: Real estate contracts exist to ensure a fair exchange of property, but when the terms aren't upheld by all parties involved, litigation may be necessary. Specific performance lawsuits enable those harmed by contract violations to take action and force individuals into compliance with their contractual obligations - ensuring fairness for all.
- Boundary Dispute: Real estate transactions can become complicated when parties fail to accurately set property lines, leading to costly litigation. In some cases, the officially registered line is not in agreement with what has been practically used by those living onsite - an issue that must be addressed promptly before escalating circumstances arise.
For experienced real estate litigation services in Philadelphia, contact Weisberg Law. We have the skill and dedication to help you recover the compensation you deserve!
Who Can Benefit from Real Estate Litigation in Philadelphia?
Anyone facing a dispute regarding residential or commercial property can benefit from real estate litigation. At Weisberg Law, our Philadelphia real estate litigation lawyers commonly help clients such as:
- Current homeowners
- Condo associations
- And more!
You don’t have to face a real estate dispute alone. Give us a call at (610) 550-8042 to arrange a consultation with our friendly and experienced team. We’re here to guide you to a positive resolution!
Aggressively Representing Our Clients See What Our Clients Are Saying
With their constant never-ending support, they got justice for me.
“They helped me get my life back. I will always remember how empowered I felt after I testified and when the case was over (in my favor!).”
They get the job DONE!!
“These guys were totally professional. When no one would take my legal malpractice case, they did and won!”
Helped make a change for the better in our community.
“Weisberg Law was the only firm that took an interest in our racial discrimination case against a local school district.”
Takes an interest and makes changes!
“Had it not been for their taking the case, we would not have been able to enforce changes in our school and community to better protect our children.”
Goes above and beyond what is expected.
“In a 10-minute conversation with Matthew, after being referred to him by a friend, he had given me peace of mind.”
What Can You Do About a Boundary Dispute With a Neighbor?
If you are like most people, you want to mind your own business and stay out of trouble. However, sometimes trouble comes knocking at your door in the form of a boundary dispute with a neighbor. It ...Read More
Tax Assessment Appeal
You may be paying several thousand dollars a year in property taxes. You may be paying so much because mistakes have been made in the assessment process. If you appeal your assessment to correct the ...Read More
Home Improvement Loan Fraud: Caveat Emptor
I. The Set-Up Following a knock on the door, residential Homeowner answers to find General Contractor offering to secure Homeowner a $15,000.00 loan to make long-time needed home improvements, which ...Read More
Why Clients Choose Us
Over 20 Years of ExperienceSince 2005 our firm has advocated for the rights of clients in Philadelphia and surrounding cities. In addition, our attorneys have been in the legal field for over 20 years bringing immeasurable knowledge with them to the firm.
Thousands of Clients HelpedWe have helped thousands of clients with both small and big cases since the inception of the firm. Our attorney Matthew Weisberg has had the opportunity to fight for the rights of clients before the Supreme Court.
Free ConsultationsWe understand the stressful nature of the situation you can be in. Call us for a free consultation and we will strive for a response within 24 hours.
Affordable PricingWe are committed to providing transparent flat fees that are affordable. Everyone deserves the ability to fight for their rights without the worry of affordability.