Anthony DiJiacomo is a litigation-focused attorney who cares deeply about solving his clients' problems and is determined to aggressively protect their interests. Anthony focuses his practice, under the direction of Managing Partner Matthew Weisberg, on consumer fraud (particularly related to real estate and automobile sales), business disputes, civil rights (particularly related to police interaction and prosecution), and professional negligence.
Recently, Anthony was named a 2019, 2020, and 2021 Rising Star among attorneys under 40 by Thomson Reuters. In Fall 2018, Anthony won an outstanding verdict in a real estate-based breach of warranty matter, obtaining treble damages, attorney fees, and costs under PA's Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Law. Anthony has negotiated numerous advantages settlements on behalf of his clients.
Prior to joining Weisberg Law, Anthony graduated cum laude from Drexel University’s Thomas R. Kline School of Law. While in law school, Anthony served as president of the Student Bar Association, participated in the Appellate Litigation Clinic, and competed on behalf of the Moot Court Team, earning national awards for both his oral and written advocacy.
Anthony earned his C.P.A. designation – currently inactive – at PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP while providing assurance services to a diverse set of Fortune 1000 corporations and large non-profits in between law school and undergrad.
Anthony completed his Bachelor of Science degree summa cum laude at West Chester University with three major concentrations in accounting, finance, and business management. During his undergrad, he excelled in several significant leadership positions including Student Government President.
Anthony is an Eagle Scout and has received many leadership awards throughout his lifetime due to his service to the local community.
Anthony lives in Pottstown, Pennsylvania with his wife and two dogs.
Areas of Practice
- Consumer Fraud -Primarily Auto and Real Estate Fraud
- Consumer Protection - Civil Rights, Insurance Bad Faith, and Employment Discrimination
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Professional Liability/Negligence – Primarily Legal Malpractice and New Construction
- Personal Injury
- 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- West Chester University, West Chester, Pennsylvania
- B.S. - 2010
- Triple-Major: Accounting, Finance, & Business Management, College of Business and Public Management
- Certificate in Civic Involvement & Leadership, Honors College
Honors and Awards
- "Rising Star" (Thomson Reuters, only 2.5% of attorneys in Pennsylvania under the age of 40 receive this distinction. ") 2019, 2020 and 2021
- Numerous Leadership Awards, West Chester University, 2006-2010
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America, 2006
Past Employment Positions
- Ballard Spahr, LLP, Contract Attorney, 2015-2016
- City Solicitor’s Officer for the City of Philadelphia, Certified Legal Intern, 2014
- Honorable Bruce Fox, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, E.D.P.A., Summer Clerk, 2013
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, Core Assurance Associate, 2010-2012
Pro Bono Activities
- Elected Township Auditor, West Bradford Township, 2014-2018
- Campaign for Working Families Tax Clinic
- Drexel University Estate Planning Clinic
- Boy Scouts of America