Pennsylvania & New Jersey Labor Union Lawyers
Experienced Legal Support for Workers’ Issues in Pennsylvania & New Jersey
At Weisberg Law, we are proud to protect the interests of union workers throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey through our representation of labor unions and their members. Our employment law attorneys are dedicated to helping unions preserve and expand workers’ rights.
Our team has an in-depth knowledge of labor laws, collective bargaining agreements, and union organizing campaigns that enables us to provide the best possible counsel for our clients. Whether it's negotiating collective bargaining agreements or filing unfair labor practice claims with the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), our attorneys are committed to providing exceptional legal support to unions and their members.
Supporting Unions and Their Members
In addition to representing union workers in cases involving NLRB matters or contract disputes, we also offer guidance on corporate reorganization issues as well as internal union governance matters such as strikes, picketing, and regulatory compliance issues. Our team is highly experienced in handling these types of situations so you can rest assured knowing that your case is being handled by professionals who truly care about protecting your rights under the law.
Our deep experience with the complexities of employment law, collective bargaining, and litigation helps us to provide strategic advice and legal guidance to unions and their members on a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Collective bargaining negotiations - Our team can provide guidance on collective bargaining agreements as well as arbitration proceedings and other types of negotiations between unions and employers. We can help ensure that your interests are represented during all stages of the negotiation process.
- Union organizing campaigns - Our experienced attorneys have in-depth knowledge of the laws surrounding union organizing campaigns so we can provide informed counsel and assistance in this area.
- Strikes and picketing - We have successfully represented unions in cases involving strikes or picketing activities. If you require assistance with any type of strike-related matter, our team is here to help.
- Unfair labor practice claims - We are highly knowledgeable about labor laws and regulations related to unfair labor practice claims. Our attorneys can represent you if you need to file an unfair labor practice claim.
- Breach of contract claims - Whether it’s a dispute over wages or other terms outlined in an employee contract, our team has the skills necessary to protect your rights under the law in any breach of contract situation.
- Internal union governance - Our attorneys have extensive knowledge when it comes to dealing with internal union governance matters such as policy creation or enforcement disputes between members or officers within a union organization.
Trust Weisberg Law to Handle Your Union’s Legal Needs
The attorneys at Weisberg Law understand the unique needs of unions and union members, and we are dedicated to providing skilled legal representation for every labor-related issue your members might face. If you’re in need of legal assistance related to labor law, you can trust that our team at Weisberg Law will provide reliable counsel.
Contact us online or call (610) 550-8042 today to schedule a free consultation.
Aggressively Representing Our Clients See What Our Clients Are Saying
With their constant never-ending support, they got justice for me.
“They helped me get my life back. I will always remember how empowered I felt after I testified and when the case was over (in my favor!).”
They get the job DONE!!
“These guys were totally professional. When no one would take my legal malpractice case, they did and won!”
Helped make a change for the better in our community.
“Weisberg Law was the only firm that took an interest in our racial discrimination case against a local school district.”
Takes an interest and makes changes!
“Had it not been for their taking the case, we would not have been able to enforce changes in our school and community to better protect our children.”
Goes above and beyond what is expected.
“In a 10-minute conversation with Matthew, after being referred to him by a friend, he had given me peace of mind.”
Everything You Need to Know about the Fair Credit Report Act
The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) is a federal law that regulates how consumer credit information is collected, used, and disseminated. Enacted in 1970, the law has been amended several times and ...Read More
Did You Lose Your Case Due to Legal Malpractice?
Legal malpractice is one of the most costly situations that can occur; recent reports even show that total payouts due to these errors were nearing $1 billion as of 2020. Not only does this harm ...Read More
5 Types of Fraud That Can Put Your Business at Risk
As a business owner, you need to be aware of the different types of fraud that are out there. Fraud can take many forms, and it can cost your business a lot of money if you're not careful. In this ...Read More
Why Clients Choose Us
Over 20 Years of ExperienceSince 2005 our firm has advocated for the rights of clients in Philadelphia and surrounding cities. In addition, our attorneys have been in the legal field for over 20 years bringing immeasurable knowledge with them to the firm.
Thousands of Clients HelpedWe have helped thousands of clients with both small and big cases since the inception of the firm. Our attorney Matthew Weisberg has had the opportunity to fight for the rights of clients before the Supreme Court.
Free ConsultationsWe understand the stressful nature of the situation you can be in. Call us for a free consultation and we will strive for a response within 24 hours.
Affordable PricingWe are committed to providing transparent flat fees that are affordable. Everyone deserves the ability to fight for their rights without the worry of affordability.